Wednesday, December 3, 2014

more brooches

hello
,i'm way behind with blogging...cannot keep a balance with stuffs i make and show...
anyway thanks for your visits and kind comments!
here a few brooches...i intend to make many for our annual spring celebration.
this time embroidery on linen with a crochet edge.it looks so nice with that edge.i saw some brooches on etsy edwardandlilly ,sidereal  (just click the names)that i liked v much and also pinterest i will come back with the link later..







bests,ildi

Romans5
" For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God’s grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!"

2 comments:

  1. My Gosh! They are absolutely adorable! I love your amazing and neat stitchwork. These make me want to grab my stitching needles and make something like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear!Go ahead and a have fun! I really enjoy making tiny things,i just wish my emboridery work was more creative..maybe in time.i am familiar only to a few stitches.I plan to make many many of them for March.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by! appreciate taking your time for leaving a comment!